Star Origami Strip Paper
Star Origami Strip Paper
- ★Stars Papers Package: 1030 Sheets of Origami Stars Paper in 27 different beautiful colors for Paper Arts Crafts Kids. You can fold a total of 1030 paper star strips. Perfect for any DIY project, holiday decorations, school teaching, and having fun with your origami talents.
- ★Easy to Fold: The origami star paper strips are made of high-quality pulp and paper material. Paper of moderate thickness, and easy to fold. This is a great gift for anyone who enjoys doing this wonderful art form.
- ★Enough Quantity: There are 1030 sheets of star origami paper strips, in 27 colors and there is enough quantity to fill star-shaped bottles. It is wonderful to write notes to your friends on the star paper strip. Or fold up a bunch and display it in a glass jar.
- ★Great DIY Artworks: Colored pre-cut lucky star paper stars Strips for Christmas gifts, holiday decorations, props, art and craft supplies, DIY projects, kindergarten teaching, school presentation, etc. Share your origami artworks with friends or loved ones, enjoy happy times, promote feelings between each other.
- ★Lucky Star: Every piece of a lucky origami star paper strip is a wish for luck, well-being, blessing, love, happiness, joy, and many more well wishes. Decorate your party with these sparkling colorful paper strips for stars would make your party celebration most remarkable and memorable to every invited guest and friend.
model number: Bupete22
Part Number: Bupete22
Details: Colors: 27 colors Materials: paper Sheets: 1030 Sheets Start Folding the Strip of Paper Start with your strip of paper color side up if you're using colored paper or origami paper. Bring the right end of the paper over and down. Bring the bottom end up and over the left end. Now that you have a loop, feed the top end behind and through the hole. Continue to pull the end through the loop, also gently pull the bottom end to tighten the knot. Make the Knot of the Star Keep wiggling and pulling the knot tighter, flattening it at the same time. The end of the paper strip on the left should be much longer than the end on the right. Fold the excess end behind. You do not need to cut it off, but you can do it if it's too long. Fold the end on the left behind, keeping the bottom edge aligned with the bottom edge of the shape in the center. Continue wrapping the Pentagon. Fold the strip on top, over to the top left. Keep Wrapping the Pentagon Again wrapping the Pentagon, fold the strip down behind to the bottom. Fold the strip up and over to the right. Fold the strip over behind to the left and continue until you only have a small section left. If your strip is just a bit too long, cut it or tear it off. Finish and Inflate the Star Insert the end of the strip inside the pocket. Now inflate the star. Use your index finger and thumb to pinch one of the points of the star. Rotate the star and gently do the same on all the points. You can get different results by pinching at this stage
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 4.9 x 0.7 inches
Shipping & Returns
We try to follow the best and quickest way to help you!
Our refund policy
All the wording in our policies that are required are available. Be assured Steelblue will do their very best to make any adjustments or concerns as easy and smoothly as possible for you.
We believe in speaking for those who can’tDog Rescue
“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.”– Mark Twain